mari kumusha by credit
card click visa logo
Authorized ERO Provider
Authorized provider
The Mega Refund Tax Service Guarantee

If for any reason you cannot complete your tax return and e-file with us
we will refund your fee at your request, no questions asked. We will
help you
prepare and e-file your taxes simply and for a low price. We
will answer your questions on a one to one basis. We are an authorized  
IRS e-file provider. You will receive
proof of acceptance from the IRS.
Your information will only be viewed by the IRS and a customer service
staff member, if you require help. Your information is secure and will not
be used, sold, or communicated. If the IRS rejects your return for any
reason, we will help you correct it and resubmit your return at no
additional charge. You can use optional pay from refund or g
et a
refund loan
for an additional charge.

e-mail :
contact us
Fulfil your dreams get a
starting point.
1.        What are types of educational expenses?

Deductible educational expenses include amounts spent for tuition, books,                   
 supplies, laboratory fees, and similar items. They also include the cost of                     
 correspondence courses, as well as formal training and research you do as   part of  
an educational program. Transportation and travel expenses to attend qualified           
 educational activities may also be deductible. For more information, refer to                 
Publication 508 (PDF), Tax Benefits for Work-Related Education; and Tax Topic 513,      
   Educational Expenses.

2.        Why would I need to file an amended return?
If the errors are in the arithmetic, the service center will usually correct them. If forms
or schedules were left out, the service center will request additional information from
you and you do not need to file an amended return.

But if you find that you did not report some income, you claimed deductions or credits
you should not have claimed, you failed to claim some deductions or credits you are
entitled to, or you should have used a different filing status, you should file an
amended return.     

3.        Should I notify the IRS of my change of address?
If you have moved, or your address has changed, you need to notify the IRS to
ensure that you receive any IRS refund or correspondence. You may correct the
address legibly on the mailing label that came with your tax package, or write the
new address on your return when you file. When your return is processed, we will
update your records.

If you change your address after filing your return, you should, of course, notify the
post office at your old address so your mail can be forwarded (not all post offices
forward government checks). To change your address with the IRS, write to the
service center where you filed your last return and provide your new address. (The
service center addresses are listed in the instructions to the tax forms.)

For us to process a change of address, we need your full name, old and new
addresses, and your social security number or employer identification number and
signature. If you filed a joint return, you should provide the same information and
signatures for both spouses. If you filed a joint return, and then you and your spouse
established separate residences, you both should notify the IRS of your new

Form 8822, Change of Address, is available to help you submit an address change,
but is optional.

The U.S. Post Office will furnish the IRS with change of address updates weekly. Tax
forms will be mailed to the last change of address furnished by the Post Office.

4.        Can I claim the Child and Dependent Care Credit?
If you paid someone to care for your dependent under age 13 or your disabled
dependent or spouse so that you could work or look for work, you may be able to
claim the credit for child and dependent care expenses. For specific information on
how to qualify for this credit refer to Tax Topic 602, Child and Dependent Care Credit,
or Publication 503, Child and Dependent Care Expenses  or   Call    me now             
972 808 0200  Norman

       How do I request a copy of my tax return for last year?
There are two ways to obtain information that you listed on a tax return that was
filed with the IRS: (1) You can request a photocopy of the actual return that you filed
with the IRS; (2) You can obtain a computer transcript of the information that was
listed on the tax return that was filed with the IRS. The photocopy of the return would
include the tax form itself, as well as all schedules that you submitted along with
copies of the Forms W-2 that were attached to the return. The computer transcript
will give you a line by line listing of the return information from the form that was filed
for the tax year requested.

Form 4506 can also be used to request W-2 information only. You may receive certain
federal tax information that was reported by the employer on the Form W-2 free of
charge. Current year W-2 information might not be available in all situations.

A "Tax Return Transcript" is available only for returns in the 1040 series (1040, 1040A,
1040EZ, etc.). It shows line item entries from the original return that you filed. In
most cases, a transcript will meet the requirements for lending institutions for
mortgage verification purposes.

Call the IRS  at 1-800-829-1040.

6        What kind of penalties and interest will I be charged for paying and filing
my taxes late?
Interest, compounded daily, is charged on any unpaid tax from the due date of the
return until the date of payment. The interest rate is the federal short-term rate plus
3 percent. That rate is determined every three months.

In addition, if you filed on time but didn't pay on time, you'll generally have to pay a
late payment penalty of one-half of one percent of the tax owed for each month, or
part of a month, that the tax remains unpaid after the due date, not exceeding 25
percent. However, you will not have to pay the penalty if you can show reasonable
cause for the failure. The one-half of one percent rate increases to one percent if the
tax remains unpaid after several bills have been sent to you and the IRS issues a
notice of intent to levy.

Beginning January 1, 2000, if you filed a timely return and are paying your tax
pursuant to an installment agreement, the penalty is one-quarter of one percent for
each month, or part of a month, that the installment agreement is in effect.

If you did not file on time and owe tax, you may owe an additional penalty for failure
to file unless you can show reasonable cause. The combined penalty is 5 percent
(4.5% late filing, 0.5% late payment) for each month, or part of a month, that your
return was late, up to 25%. The late filing penalty applies to the net amount due,
which is the tax shown on your return and any additional tax found to be due, as
reduced by any credits for withholding and estimated tax and any timely payments
made with the return. After five months, if you still have not paid, the 0.5%
failure-to-pay penalty continues to run, up to 25%, until the tax is paid. Thus, the
total penalty for failure to file and pay can be 47.5% (22.5% late filing, 25% late
payment) of the tax owed. Also, if your return was over 60 days late, the minimum
failure-to-file penalty is the smaller of $100 or 100% of the tax required to be shown
on the return.

7     What is the maximum amount that I can contribute to my 401(k) plan?
For 2003, the maximum amount anyone can contribute to a 401(k) plan is $12,000
except for catch-up contributions for employees age 50 or over, it is $14,000. There
are several different limits that apply to a 401(k) plan in addition to the overall
contribution limit. The maximum you can contribute will depend on your salary and the
type of 401(k) plan to which you are contributing.

The rules for retirement plans are complex. Your plan administrator should have
written information about your particular plan that explains these limitations as well
as other regulations that apply.

8    If the child is born in the last week of December, can the child be a qualifying
child for the Earned Income Credit and how do you file without a social security

Normally, to be your qualifying child, your child must have lived with you for more than
half of the tax year. However, if the child fails the residency test because the child
was born or died during the year, the child is considered to meet the test if the child
lived with you for the entire time he or she was alive during the tax year.

For example, if your child was born on October 1, 2003, and lived with you for the
remainder of the year, your child meets the residency test.

If your child does not have a social security number, apply for one by filling out Form
SS-5 with the Social Security Administration, or call the Social Security Administration
at 800-772-1213. It usually takes about 2 weeks to get a social security number.

If the filing deadline is approaching and you still do not have a social security number,
you have two choices.

1. File the return on time without claiming the Earned Income Credit. After receiving
the social security number, file Form 1040X (PDF), Amended U.S. Individual Income
Tax Return, claiming the Earned Income Credit. Attach a completed Form 1040,
Schedule EIC (PDF), Earned Income Credit.

2. Request an automatic 4-month extension of time to file your return. You can get
this extension by filing Form 4868 (PDF), Application for Automatic Extension of Time
to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. You can file a paper Form 4868 or you can
file it electronically. For more information, see the instruction for Form 4868 (PDF) .

9        Can I receive my refund directly deposited to my bank account?
This can be done if you provide us with your Bank routing number and your checking
account number
Zim tel directory
972 808 0200
Cash money!!!!  
in 24-48 hrs
Norman Nyamandi