|INCOME TAX SEASON
IS NOW ON!!
|Fulfil your dreams get a
Fabulous Prizes to be won, ipod cameras, Gift
cards, watches Simply file with us and you could
win any of these prizes
Checklist for 2008 Tax Prep
1 Some of the copies you need to bring
• Home loan statement
• Charitable donation documentation
• Investment statements
2. Locate social security cards for you, your spouse, and your
dependents (Names and numbers must match IRS records).
3. If someone else lived in your home, they may also count as a
dependent. Read the rules.
4. Gather the amount of your child-care expenses and provider
tax ID to get the full Child Care Credit.
5. Pull last year’s tax return to compare to this year. It also
has the information you need to utilize the PIN program for
6. If you own a house, have large contributions or paid high
sales tax, try the itemized deductions Schedule A and
compare the total to the Standard deduction. You may be
surprised to learn that itemizing is for you!
7. Make a list of life changes. Did you get married? Have a
child? Purchase a home? Sell a home? Set aside money
for someone's education? Save for retirement? Make a
contribution to charity?
8. Be aware that tax rules have changed. Exemption amounts
have increased, standard deductions have increased, and the
standard mileage rate has increased.
9. Make up your mind to “Do it now”. You can file with us
888 S. Greenville Suite 100
Richardson, Texas , 75081
972 808 0200 tel
972 437 4101 fax
©2004 Megazim. All rights reserved.
Mega Refund Tax
972 808 0200
in 24 hrs or less
TO EXPEDITE YOUR REFUND BRING
W2 OR LAST PAYSTUB OF 2007!
2008 Tax Season starts Jan 11,2008